Visa Assistances Services

USA (Tourist, Business, Study)

Non-immigrant visas are for those people who’re visiting the country of U.S. temporarily for tourism, business, education, medical treatment, etc. purposes. The type of visa required depends on your purpose of travel. To be eligible under US immigration laws as a non-immigrant visa applicant, you must demonstrate to a visa office that you have ties to your country of residence and that you intent on returning to your country of residence once the purpose of your travel to the US is done.

B1 – Business Visa:

Our services are offered directly to the applicants or companies wishing to send their employees to the US for training, meetings, seminars or conferences. We provide consultation to various corporate clients for their US visas.

B2 – Tourism Visa:

This is for recreational purpose that includes tourism, visiting friends or relatives, attending family functions, marriages and graduation ceremonies, dependents of those traveling on a B1 visa etc.

F1 or M1 - Student Visa:

US is the highly preferred country for the students of India to pursue their higher education/post graduation. As the cost of study and living in the US is very high, financial planning is very important and forms an integral part of your visa interview. We would cover all aspects as your consultants.

F2 or M2 – Student Dependent Visa:

This visa category is for spouses and children of those issued a F1 or M1 visa.

Canada (Tourist, Business, Study, PR)

Visa Consultancy Services can assist you whether you wish to:

  • Visit Canada as a tourist
  • Visit your children or grandchildren in Canada
  • Visit extended family members
  • Visit Canada on business for meetings, conferences or exhibitions
  • Work visa for Canada ( only assist with the visa process and not with securing a work permit or finding jobs in Canada)
  • Study visa for Canada
  • Dependents of those either working or studying in Canada.

We will assist you with the entire application process. Our consultation would include:

  • Filling up all application forms
  • Scheduling appointments for submission
  • Advice on all required documents in support of application from sponsor/family member in Canada.
  • Drafts of covering letters and sponsorship declarations in support of application. Applicant’s documents as per his/her specific individual profile.
  • Financial documents required to support purpose of trip and format of such documents.
  • Other documents to complete case file.
  • Collating all documents for case presentation.
  • Assistance with any travel bookings and/or travel insurance (if required)
  • Assistance with submission of case file (if required)

UK (Tourist, Business, Study)

We offer consultation for the following:

  • Visit/Tourist visa (all categories of Tourist visas)
  • Family visit visa
  • Business visa
  • Student Tier 4 visa
  • Student Dependent visa
  • Tier 2 work visa and Intra-company transfers
  • Tier 2 Dependent visa
  • Tier 1 Dependent visa
  • Fiance/Spouse Settlement visa
  • Re-application of previously refused visa
  • Administrative Review of recently refused visas.

Schengen (Tourist, Business, Study)

A Schengen Visa is a document issued by countries that are a part of the Schengen Treaty that allow the holder of a Schengen Visa to travel freely within these countries.

At this time, the Schengen area comprises of 26 countries namely:

Austria Finland Iceland Malta
Slovakia Liechtenstein Luxembourg Belgium
France Italy Norway Slovenia
Hungary Czech Republic Germany Latvia
Poland Spain Estonia Denmark
Greece Lithuania Portugal Sweden
Netherlands Switzerland

We offer consultation for the following:

  • Short term tourist/visit visa
  • Business visa
  • Student visa
  • Work Permit visa
  • Dependent visa
  • Spouse visa

Singapore (Tourist, Business, Study)

Visit visa:- If the applicants come to Singapore as the visitors then they can normally apply for one month visa. There are certain requirements of entries which are required to be met based on where the applicant lives and the reason for their visit.

Visitors are not permitted to work on this visa and are expected to leave Singapore on or before the visa expiry date. Applicants can visit Singapore along with their dependents and children.

Singapore Business visa allows applicants to visit Singapore to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business, to attend a conference meeting, Representing the employer for the above mentioned reasons, To undertake or conduct training sessions, To inspect a consignment / machinery etc.

Australia (Tourist, Business, Study)

Visitor Visa

This visa is for the temporary entry of people for tourism purposes.

Tourist Visa

This visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and/or friends for a stay up to three or six or twelve months. This visa may also be used for other short-term non-work purposes.

New Zealand (Tourist, Business, Study)

Visit Visa

If you are looking for a vacation in New Zealand, or wish to visit your family or friends then you can do so on a visitor’s visa.

People who are not from a ‘visa waiver country’ needs a visa to travel to New Zealand. To obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa, you must provide Immigration New Zealand with certain information relating to your character and your staying at New Zealand. Citizens of some countries are not required to apply for a visa before arriving in New Zealand and will be granted a permit for 3 or 6 months on arrival.

The type of Visitor Visa you apply for depends on your reasons for visiting New Zealand. For example, if you are a Grandparent of a New Zealand citizen or resident you can apply for a Grandparent’s Visa which allows you to stay in New Zealand for a total of 18 months over a 3-year period.

Student Visa

Studying in New Zealand at a University or Tertiary Institution is a great way to migrate to New Zealand and obtain an internationally recognized qualification. Depending on the course of study, you can also work while you are studying, and potentially be granted an open work visa at conclusion of your studies so you can then actively seek full time work in New Zealand.

Malaysia (Tourist, Business, Study)

The Malaysian visit visa permits you to bring your dependent and children to the country, on a holiday. Through this, you can enjoy a fun filled holiday with the entire family, for as long as a month, you can experience Malaysia to the fullest!

get in touch

Submit Your ENQUIRY

Write Your Message or Query